Leave Message
For More Information

mining company in paramaribo suriname:

Mining company list in Suriname

Kul Mining Suriname N.V. 29, Washington Street Paramaribo, Paramaribo Our group of Companies:1)N.K. Singh Trust - Bahamas registered2)Kuldipsingh International Holdings Ltd3)Kuldipsingh property and finance development Ltd4)Ashween International5)Ashween Ltd6)AU Refine Services Limited 7)Kul Mining Suriname ...

Read More
Abdoelrahman-corporation - Mining Company in Paramaribo

"Aboelrahman Corporation " is a conglomerate based and located in Suriname's capital Paramaribo. The shareholders and Executives of this company are specialized in many different fields in the category of mining, transport, export and import.

Read More
Search Metals Mining Companies in Paramaribo ZoomInfo

Search Metals Mining Companies in Paramaribo Lead Generation and Sales Prospecting Made Easy ZoomInfo is the premier lead generation company. Gain access to the best database of targeted leads from Metals Mining companies in Paramaribo. Search for contacts or accounts by industry, job title, company size, and so much more.

Read More
Newmont Suriname LLC Company Profile PARAMARIBO ...

Newmont Suriname LLC is located in PARAMARIBO, Paramaribo, Suriname and is part of the Gold Silver Mining Industry. Newmont Suriname LLC has 2000 total employees across all of its locations and generates $643.00 million in sales (USD). There are 108 companies in the Newmont Suriname LLC corporate family.

Read More
Rosebel Gold Mine, Suriname - IAMGOLD Corporation

Suriname is a former Dutch colony situated in northern South America bordering the Atlantic Ocean between French Guiana and Guyana. The Rosebel property lies approximately 85 kilometres south of the capital city of Paramaribo. The mining concession covers 170 square kilometres, with the Suriname River to the east, the Saramacca River to the ...

Read More
Rosebel Gold Mines - IAMGOLD Rosebel Gold Mines N.V.

Rosebel Gold Mines N.V., established on May 8, 2002, is a subsidiary of IAMGOLD. IAMGOLD holds 95% of the share capital of Rosebel, while the Republic of Suriname owns the remaining 5%. In 2011, negotiations between IAMGOLD and the Republic of Suriname commenced on the expansion of the company’s gold production.

Read More
Top Companies in Paramaribo (Suriname) Glassdoor

Newmont Goldcorp is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont Goldcorp is the only gold producer listed in the SP 500 Index ...

Read More
Kul Mining Suriname N.V. , Suriname , Minerals Metallurgy

Company Description Our group of Companies:1)N.K. Singh Trust - Bahamas registered2)Kuldipsingh International Holdings Ltd3)Kuldipsingh property and finance development Ltd4)Ashween International5)Ashween property and finance development Ltd6)AU Refine Services Limited 7)Kul Mining Suriname N.V.- Suriname registered KUL MINING SURINAME specialized in Mining, direct

Read More
Merian Gold Mining Project Paramaribo, Suriname

Paramaribo Office Van ‘t Hogerhuysstraat 15, 4th floor Paramaribo, Suriname S.A. Email: [email protected] Website: surgold Merian Gold Mining Project – Paramaribo, Suriname Newmont Suriname was established in 2004 as an entity of Newmont Mining Corporation and is headquartered in Paramaribo, Suriname.

Read More
List of Companies in Suriname

Address:Ming Doelmanstraat # 68 Paramaribo Paramaribo Suriname Doerga Sewing Center Sewing, Machine, Needle, Parts. Address:Fred Derby Strat #55 Paramaribo 2173 Suriname Just My Size womens plus size apparel. Address:jan steen st, paramaribo, Suriname Agri -business Machines Steel billets,wire rods,stainless wire rods,sheets,A , B.

Read More
Abdoelrahman-corporation - Mining Company in Paramaribo

"Aboelrahman Corporation " is a conglomerate based and located in Suriname's capital Paramaribo. The shareholders and Executives of this company are specialized in many different fields in the category of mining, transport, export and import.

Read More
Search Metals Mining Companies in Paramaribo

Search Metals Mining Companies in Paramaribo Lead Generation and Sales Prospecting Made Easy ZoomInfo is the premier lead generation company. Gain access to the best database of targeted leads from Metals Mining companies in Paramaribo. Search for contacts or accounts by industry, job title, company size, and so much more.

Read More
Rosebel Gold Mines - IAMGOLD Rosebel Gold Mines N.V.

Rosebel Gold Mines N.V., established on May 8, 2002, is a subsidiary of IAMGOLD. IAMGOLD holds 95% of the share capital of Rosebel, while the Republic of Suriname owns the remaining 5%. In 2011, negotiations between IAMGOLD and the Republic of Suriname commenced on the expansion of the company’s gold production.

Read More
List of Companies in Paramaribo , Suriname

Address:Smaragdstraat Paramaribo, Paramaribo Business type:Trading Company. Kul Mining Suriname N.V. Our group of Companies:1)N.K. Singh Trust - Bahamas registered2)Kuldipsingh International Holdings Ltd3)Kuldipsingh property and finance development Ltd4)Ashween International5)Ashween Ltd6)AU Refine Services ...

Read More
Century Mining Company NV - suriname.worldplaces.me

Address Wilhelminastraat, Paramaribo, Suriname . Phone 597520710 . Categories Mining Company . Facebook rating 5.00 / 1 votes / 6,563 like(s).. 🕒 Opening Hours ...

Read More
Search Metals Mining Companies in Suriname ZoomInfo

Search Metals Mining Companies in Suriname Lead Generation and Sales Prospecting Made Easy ZoomInfo is the premier lead generation company. Gain access to the best database of targeted leads from Metals Mining companies in Suriname. Search for contacts or accounts by industry, job title, company size, and so much more.

Read More
Merian Gold Mining Project Paramaribo, Suriname

Paramaribo Office Van ‘t Hogerhuysstraat 15, 4th floor Paramaribo, Suriname S.A. Email: [email protected] Website: surgold Merian Gold Mining Project – Paramaribo, Suriname Newmont Suriname was established in 2004 as an entity of Newmont Mining Corporation and is headquartered in Paramaribo, Suriname.

Read More
Kul Mining Suriname N.V. , Suriname , Minerals Metallurgy

Company Description Our group of Companies:1)N.K. Singh Trust - Bahamas registered2)Kuldipsingh International Holdings Ltd3)Kuldipsingh property and finance development Ltd4)Ashween International5)Ashween property and finance development Ltd6)AU Refine Services Limited 7)Kul Mining Suriname N.V.- Suriname registered KUL MINING SURINAME specialized in Mining, direct

Read More
Alcoa -- Suriname

Suriname Aluminum Company, L.L.C Paranam Operations 13 Van 't Hogerhuysstraat P.O.Box 1810 Paramaribo Suriname

Read More
List of Companies in Suriname

Address:Ming Doelmanstraat # 68 Paramaribo Paramaribo Suriname Doerga Sewing Center Sewing, Machine, Needle, Parts. Address:Fred Derby Strat #55 Paramaribo 2173 Suriname Just My Size womens plus size apparel. Address:jan steen st, paramaribo, Suriname Agri -business Machines Steel billets,wire rods,stainless wire rods,sheets,A , B.

Read More
Newmont Corporation - Operations Projects - Global ...

Newmont Suriname, LLC (“Newmont Suriname”) is the managing partner, owning a 75 percent interest in the limited partnership, and Staatsolie Maatschappij Suriname N.V., Suriname’s State-owned oil company, the limited partner, owns the remaining 25 percent interest.

Read More
Chisu Mining services nv - Mining Services - Paramaribo ...

Paramaribo, Suriname Neumanpad 46 Chisu Mining services nv. Advert details. Advert ID: 930. Displayed: 380. Expires: 2021-06-01 12:18:00 In categories: Mining Services. Description; Description. mijnbouw diensten-Training en cursus. Orica training in veilig en efficient schieten in open mijnen en steengroeven voor ...

Read More
Grassalco - Mining Intelligence

Head Office Paramaribo, Suriname Unlock in-depth intelligence about Grassalco As data gatherers for over 30 years, Mining Intelligence is your trusted resource to

Read More
Major Mines Projects - Mining Intelligence and News

Paramaribo Suriname ... (+597)-402893. Web. ... (formerly known as Suriname Gold Company LLC and 100% indirectly owned by Newmont Mining Corporation) and 25% by Staatsolie (a company wholly owned by the Republic of Suriname). ... A minimum mining width of 50 m was targeted between the two phases and narrows to about 40 m for certain sections of ...

Read More
Mining Company at Para Maribo, Suriname VYMaps

1. Century Mining Company NV Wilhelminastraat, Paramaribo, Suriname Coordinate: 5.83469, -55.14333 Phone: 597520710 . 2. NV Grassalco Sir Winston Churchillweg 3 ...

Read More
Search Metals Mining Companies in Paramaribo

Search Metals Mining Companies in Paramaribo Lead Generation and Sales Prospecting Made Easy ZoomInfo is the premier lead generation company. Gain access to the best database of targeted leads from Metals Mining companies in Paramaribo. Search for contacts or accounts by industry, job title, company size, and so much more.

Read More
List of Companies in Paramaribo , Suriname

Address:Smaragdstraat Paramaribo, Paramaribo Business type:Trading Company. Kul Mining Suriname N.V. Our group of Companies:1)N.K. Singh Trust - Bahamas registered2)Kuldipsingh International Holdings Ltd3)Kuldipsingh property and finance development Ltd4)Ashween International5)Ashween Ltd6)AU Refine Services ...

Read More
Major Mines Projects - Mining Intelligence and News

Paramaribo Suriname ... (+597)-402893. Web. ... (formerly known as Suriname Gold Company LLC and 100% indirectly owned by Newmont Mining Corporation) and 25% by Staatsolie (a company wholly owned by the Republic of Suriname). ... A minimum mining width of 50 m was targeted between the two phases and narrows to about 40 m for certain sections of ...

Read More
Merian Gold Mining Project Paramaribo, Suriname

Paramaribo Office Van ‘t Hogerhuysstraat 15, 4th floor Paramaribo, Suriname S.A. Email: [email protected] Merian Gold Mining Project – Paramaribo, Suriname Newmont Suriname was established in 2004 as an entity of Newmont Mining Corporation and is headquartered in Paramaribo, Suriname.

Read More
Search Metals Mining Companies in Suriname ZoomInfo

Search Metals Mining Companies in Suriname Lead Generation and Sales Prospecting Made Easy ZoomInfo is the premier lead generation company. Gain access to the best database of targeted leads from Metals Mining companies in Suriname. Search for contacts or accounts by industry, job title, company size, and so much more.

Read More
Chisu Mining services nv - Mining Services - Paramaribo ...

Paramaribo, Suriname Neumanpad 46 Chisu Mining services nv. Advert details. Advert ID: 930. Displayed: 380. Expires: 2021-06-01 12:18:00 In categories: Mining Services. Description; Description. mijnbouw diensten-Training en cursus. Orica training in veilig en efficient schieten in open mijnen en steengroeven voor ...

Read More
Mining In Suriname The Diggings™

Suriname has 132 identified mines listed in The Diggings™. The most commonly listed primary commodities in Suriname mines are Aluminum , Kaolin , and Gold .At the time these mines were surveyed, 78 mines in Suriname were observed to have ore mineralization in an outcrop, shallow pit, or isolated drill hole—known as an occurance mine. 1 Suriname has 4 prospect mines. 2 48 mines were

Read More
List of Companies in Suriname

Address:Ming Doelmanstraat # 68 Paramaribo Paramaribo Suriname Doerga Sewing Center Sewing, Machine, Needle, Parts. Address:Fred Derby Strat #55 Paramaribo 2173 Suriname Just My Size womens plus size apparel. Address:jan steen st, paramaribo, Suriname Agri -business Machines Steel billets,wire rods,stainless wire rods,sheets,A , B.

Read More
PARAMARIBO, Suriname, List of Companies Info-clipper

Search companies in PARAMARIBO, Suriname : Browse our directory or perform searches with name and location criteria. Get KYC data, corporate family tree, registry documents and credit reports.

Read More
Grassalco - Mining Intelligence

Head Office Paramaribo, Suriname Unlock in-depth intelligence about Grassalco As data gatherers for over 30 years, Mining Intelligence is your trusted resource to

Read More
Gold deposits of Suriname: geological context, production ...

Nov 03, 2016  The project will be carried out by the Suriname Gold Company LLC (Surgold), which started as a joint venture between Newmont Mining Corporation (Newmont) and Alcoa World Alumina (Alcoa). Since the departure of Alcoa from Suriname in 2015, Newmont has operated the project.

Read More
Suriname - Gold Mining

May 14, 2017  Suriname - Gold Mining. Gold mining has always taken place in the interior, where the weathered basement rocks emerges above the topsoil, or where it is economically feasible for smaller ...

Read More
Working at Newmont Mining in Paramaribo: Employee Reviews ...

Reviews from Newmont Mining employees about Newmont Mining culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.

Read More